Banner by Morru
Ways to get Temporary Legends:
- Win a Writing Competition (15 or fewer entries)
- Become Legend Defender
- Raffles/Auctions/Other Events
Ways to get Permanent Legends:
Note: 2016 posts and on
- Legend Defender Champion (15 defends with 8+ unique challengers)
- Become Champion
- Win a Writing Competition (sometimes, if 16+ entrants; ask Stories Section Head for more details)
- Art: Earn $500,000 (Sketchbooks count!)
- Story: Earn $500,000
- National Park RP: 500,000 characters
- Contests: Earn 35 Master Rank ribbons, with one ribbon of every attribute on at least one Pokemon. Duplicate ribbons of the same attribute on a single Pokemon are excluded.
- Refs: Earn $1 million
- Rangers: Earn $500,000
- Graders: Earn $500,000
- Curators: Earn $500,000
- Judges: Earn $1 million (both $ and CC count towards this combined)
- Repeat Legends for Professions: You may earn multiple legends through the same profession. After receiving your first legend, subsequent milestones will increase by 50% of the base value. These increases will be capped after two, so a Legendary milestone will never increase past 200% of the base value.
Example using $500,000 as the base:
1st Legendary: $500,000 / $500,000 total
2nd Legendary: $750,000 / $1,250,000 total
3rd Legendary: $1,000,000 / $2,250,000 total
All further Legendaries: $1,000,000
Example using $1,000,000 as the base:
1st Legendary: $1,000,000 / $1,000,000 total
2nd Legendary: $1,500,000 / $2,500,000 total
3rd Legendary: $2,000,000 / $4,500,000 total
All further Legendaries: $2,000,000
How to Track This:
It’s highly suggested to make a thread or separate post in your stats to track your earnings in each area, much like people already do for their wages in each profession. This is exactly like that, with a couple things to keep in mind:
- Tracking posts should display each amount earned; for example, if someone earned 40k in their next reffing wages, then 30k after, they would list both of them independently. If someone drew 3 pictures, they would make an entry for each one individually. Feel free to add total/subtotal values somewhere, but Staff wants to see the individual amounts too.
- You can keep track of totals in your profession log if you want as long as you include wage links and note when tracking for Legends starts.
- All amounts must have a link. No exceptions. They don’t count if you don’t have a link.
- For Contests, all ribbons must have links. They also must have been earned by you; this means that ribbons on traded Pokemon will not count if you didn’t win them.
- Stories and Art have to pass to count.
- Both capture and cash submissions for Art and Stories count. Sketchbooks for Art will also count towards your tracker, including streaks. Capture attempts will use the same money value scale for ranks as cash does for tracking purposes. If a story is a capture attempt and features multiple Pokemon, they each count separately. For example, if I write a capture story with two Medium Pokemon, I get to count 20k toward my Legend total (10+10), etc. Capture attempts will use the same scale as cash attempts:
- Easiest – 3k
- Simple – 5k
- Medium – 10k
- Hard – 20k
- Complex – 30k
- Demanding – 40k
- Merciless – 55k
- Stupefying – 70k
- To make it easier to count, it might be a good idea to put character count in your Park posts.
- To obtain your Legend, post in the Legend Log thread here with a link to your tracking post so we can approve and add you to the list.
- This method is not buying! You do not have to save the money earned from these endeavors. This is a tracking thread for participation within each section and just a nice little bonus rewarding lots of activity.
- These permanent Legends do not come with free EMs.
- No, Legends are still not allowed on regular gym lineups.
Currently Owned Legends
Mewtwo (Summer Writing Competition 2013, Permanent)
Ho-oh (URPG Champion, Permanent)
Zapdos (Legend Defender Champion, Permanent), Tapu Koko (Champion, Permanent)
Mew (Champion, Permanent), Rayquaza (Legend Defender Champion, Permanent)
Magearna (Grader Legend, Permanent)
Dialga (Referee Legend, Permanent)
Celebi (Story Legend, Permanent)
Mewtwo (Honorary, Permanent)
Meloetta (Honorary, Permanent)
Rayquaza (Judge Legend, Permanent), Magearna (Referee Legend, Permanent)
Hoopa (Referee Legend, Permanent)
Arceus (Referee Legend, Permanent), Kyogre (Judge Legend, Permanent), Zeraora (Legend Defender, until beaten)
Marshadow (Referee Legend, Permanent), Groudon (Judge Legend, Permanent)
Pheromosa (Art Legend, Permanent)